One of the joys of living in Australia is the fact that we have two public holidays over the Easter period, giving most people a much needed four day break. I have decided that my four days are not to be frittered away, so to that end, I have written a To Do list for the Easter break.
- Watch David Tennant in Hamlet;
- Rewatch as much Sherlock as can be jammed into a four day period;
- Finish reading “The King’s Blood” by Sabrina Zbasnik which I promised to read and review a month ago (I got sidetracked by Sherlock fan fiction);
- Reread The Hobbit:
- Take a nap;
- Watch the first Hobbit movie;
- Watch Star Trek: Into Darkness;
- Possibly take a nap;
- One hour walk every day;
- Cook a big pot of my Chicken & Three Vegetable soup;
- Investigate the inherent possibilities of taking a nap;
- Rewatch The Day of the Doctor;
- Rewatch Jesus Christ Superstar (with Ben Forster channelling his inner Sherlock);
- Have I mentioned that I might take a nap?
Think that’s enough to keep me occupied over this Easter.
Happy Easter, Pesach, or appropriate spring festival to all my readers. :)